Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Early Years of Fat Aaron

The beginning is always a good place to start. The problem is that I don’t remember the beginning of my obesity. My best guess is that I was a chubby cute kid like everyone child when they were younger, and I just never lost the fat. Not only did I not lose the fat, but I also gained more. I asked an old friend whom I went to kindergarten with what she remembered about me. She said I was the smart chubby kid. I figure at least I had one thing going for me, I was smart, but I was also fat.

Good or bad, I have put a lot of the old Aaron behind me. I have no use for the fat Aaron except as a benchmark of something that I will never go back to. I attribute past memories as one of the main forces keeping me from putting on more weight. I never ever want to go back to the old days of the fat Aaron. I remember getting made fun of since who knows when. It was a horrible experience. All throughout Elementary School and Middle School I was the fat kid. There was no one bigger than me. It pissed me off, but there was nothing at all that I thought I could do about it. I was going to be the fat kid for life, or so I thought back then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home